- Benefits of Maash Bokra
Maash Bokra pays a retirement amount, where the
chooses between three payment options at maturity:
- one lump-sum payment
- guaranteed pension payments for 10 years or
- guaranteed pension payments for 15 years.
The pension amount is paid upon one
- The policyholder reaches the chosen maturity age
- In the unfortunate event of the death of the policyholder, God forbids, during the policy term and before reaching the policy maturity date.
- In the unfortunate event of total permanent disability of the policyholder, God forbids, during the policy term and before reaching the policy maturity date
- Maash Bokra policy enters a semi-annual draw; the prize is an increase of 75% of the retirement amount or the pension payments.
- The prize amount is paid at policy maturity date under the original agreed upon terms of payment
- Maash Bokra policy is issued with a payment of a single premium only and the customer can pay the premium at any time during the term of the policy.
- The amount of retirement or regular guaranteed payments is calculated according to the age of the insured on the date of premium payment and the maturity age specified in the policy
- No medical checkup is required for Maash Bokra policy for any age or Sum insured amount
- The policy is not canceled nor reduces in value if the customer does not pay additional installments.
- The policy is issued within minutes directly from any of the branches of the National Bank of Egypt.
- Maash Bokra terms and conditions:
- The minimum entry age of the life insured is 18 years and the maximum entry age is 59 years.
- policy for any age or Sum insured amount
- The customer can sign up for a maximum of 4 policies ( one policy for each maturity age 50-55-60-65 )
- The minimum policy term is 5 years.
- The minimum premium payment is EGP 500 and the maximum is EGP 60,000 per policy during the year.
In case the policyholder decides to surrender the
Maash Bokra policy, the surrendered amount is
calculated for each single premium paid separately,
with a minimum waiting period of one year with zero
surrender value, starting the second year, surrender
values are calculated as follows:
- 2nd and 3rd year, 95% of premiums paid
- End of 3rd year and onwards, 100% of premiums paid
Where you can enjoy the
- Receive a one time lump sum amount of EGP 289,650 which is more than 7 times what you paid. Or
- Receive 120 confirmed monthly pension payments. The value of each payment is EGP 3450, with a total amount of EGP 414,000, more than 10 times what you paid. Or
- Recieve 180 confirmed monthly pension payments. The value of each payment is EGP 2705, with a total amount of EGP 486,900, more than 12 times what you paid.
And you are entitled to anyone of the above
maturity payment options whether you :
- Reach your chosen Retirement age
- God forbid in case of Death
- God forbid in case of total permenant disability
- Avaliable in the following National Bank of Egypt branches :
|Age||Single Premium Paid EGP||Benefits granted under the single premuim paid|
|(A)||Or (B)||Or (C)|
|Sum Insured amounts EGP||Monthly pension payment 120 pension payment EGP||Monthly pension payment 180 pension payment EGP|
|El-Mokattam||El-Marghany||Mossadak||El Montazah Branch|
|Zamalek Club||Beverly Hills||El Gizera Mall||Green Plaza|
|kornesh El-Maddi||6 Octobar||Ramsis||Alexandria Branch|
|Rabaa El Adawya||Dokki||Madinty||Sidi Beshr|
|Al Bahr Al Aazam||Maryotiea Haram||Triumph||Al- Akbal|
|Serayat El Maadi||Sama El Maadi||Al-Nozha||Zezenia|
|Helwan||Hay Elsfarat||Golf City El- Obor||Mostafa Kamel|
|Abbas El-Akkad||Hadabt El Ahram||Sant Giyn|
|Minya||Beni Suef||Mansoura - HO||Shebeen El-Kom|
With a “Maash Bokra” pension policy, your pension is always guaranteed, and your earnings are secured.
Misr Life Insurance Company is an Egyptian joint stock company subject to the provisions of Law No. 10 of 1981 and its amendments, and it has a license No. 3 from the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority